Please take detailed notes and ask questions in class, as this process will be critical in aiding you on your next summative assessment:
How to do the annotation assessment on Google Slides. Consider the following requirements:
- Choose 2-3 contiguous slides, more or less. Claim them before others do.
- Leave thoughtful and thorough annotations as comments which will be awarded with the following feedback (ST, OK, NW) based on your choices below:
- → Short textbook quotes which are explained in relation to the slide content (up to ST)
- → An original analysis of images or documents covered (or not covered) in class* (up to ST)
- → Comments as pure narration (up to OK) which is the min. req't for ALL students
Feel free to use the tools in Google Slides to draw or highlight specific areas of the slide (highly recommended).
*this depends on the slides chosen