Worksheet (only) due next class, printed. This is a formative assessment. Click here for an editable Google doc.
Here are some student-created slides from a previous year. WARNING: these are not necessarily exemplars and do not feature the explanations.
If you missed class, please print and complete side 1 and 2 of the first document below.
BONUS: Bacon's Rebellion (1676)
How to do the homework on Google Slides (VA). Consider the following requirements:
- Choose 2-3 contiguous slides, more or less. Claim them before others do.
- Leave thoughtful and thorough annotations as comments which will be awarded with the following feedback (ST, OK, NW) based on your choices below:
- → Short textbook quotes which are explained in relation to the slide content (up to ST)
- → An original analysis of images or documents covered (or not covered) in class* (up to ST)
- → Comments as pure narration (up to OK) which is the min. req't for ALL students
This is a formative (low-stakes) assignment, but should help you in the project.
Need an editable Google Doc? CLICK HERE.